You learn a thing or two when you’ve spent 30 years helping people build the custom homes of their dreams. At R.E.S. Contracting, the biggest thing we’ve learned is that people want building a custom home to be as fun and stress-free as possible. By choosing a custom builder with the right experience, you can build your custom home with low stress and high satisfaction.
With over 30 years of experience building custom homes in Prescott, Arizona, we’re excited to share the lessons we’ve learned with you. From having a good relationship with your team to embracing green building technology, we’re going to cover it all. Keep reading to learn more.
We’ve learned a lot during our 30 plus years in business building custom homes. These are the most important lessons we want to share with you:
- Customer Service and Relationships: We know that the customer is king, and that’s why our customer service is one of the most important things we do at R.E.S. Contracting. We let homeowners choose their design and budget and will only step in to offer advice to get you the house of your dreams at a price you can afford.
- Design: The design of a home is its heart and soul. Essentially, it‘s what makes a home yours. That’s why the design is up to you when building your custom home with us. While we offer design services, our priority is getting you the exact design you’re looking for. We’ll work with you by looking at the top design trends and figuring out exactly what your style is.
- The Process: A stress-free, streamlined process will make homebuilding much easier and more fun for homeowners. We’ve perfected our process to make it simple and straightforward. First, you’ll choose a homesite in one of Prescott’s several custom home communities. Next, you’ll design the home with our support. We’ll advise you on time and budget. Finally, you’ll leave the designs with us, and we’ll build the home of your dreams! You’ll be involved in every step as we bring your new custom home to life.
- Green Technology: Green building is the future. And we have learned that most homeowners enjoy the benefits they get from using green technology. We are experts at incorporating green technology into the homes we build, which means you save on utility costs, decrease energy consumption, and reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
- Custom Building Expertise: If you’re going to be building custom homes, you need to have the expertise to do so. We have built over 150 custom homes in the Prescott area since our founding in 1987.
- Cost Control and Efficiency: Prescott area residents who live in homes built by R.E.S. Contracting typically saves between $800 and $2500 on energy expenses every year because of the green methods we use for building homes. In addition to their environmental friendliness and cost-saving features, our homes are also quieter, more comfortable, and provide a healthier living environment.
Schedule A Project Meeting
R.E.S. Contracting has been helping people build exceptional custom homes in Prescott, Arizona since 1987. With over 30 years of experience, we’ve learned so much and hope to stick around another 30 years to be able to help more people build the homes of their dreams. If you’re looking to build a custom home in Prescott, Arizona, call us today at 928-776-0301 to schedule a meeting and review your project with a member of our team.