So, you’re finally ready to build that custom dream home in Prescott, Arizona. Lucky for you, RES Contracting has over thirty years of helping people build custom homes in Prescott. With so many years of experience, we wanted to share our recommendations for building your dream home.
What Do I Need To Know Before Building A Dream House?
Building a custom home is an exciting time, especially for those planning to build their dream house. But all that excitement can often cloud people’s judgment, making it easy to forget the details. Knowing what to expect when you build a custom home will help make the process easier.
You need to have a clear idea of your budget, expectations, and timeline when you’re building a custom home. As you create your budget, don’t forget to include the cost of installing plumbing and other utilities, leveling your lot to prepare it for building, and purchasing the appropriate permits. When it comes to timeline, keep in mind that building a custom home can take anywhere from eight months to two years.
What Should A Dream House Include?
Since it’s your dream house, we don’t want to tell you what it needs to have. But here are some of the things our clients have been eager to include in their dream homes.
- Open floor plan
- Ample kitchen counter space
- Custom built-ins and cabinetry
- Large primary suite with walk-in closets
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Smart technology
- Tons of storage
- Mud room
- Butler’s pantry
- High-end landscaping
- Outdoor entertaining area
4 Steps Of Building A Dream Home
When you build your dream home with RES Contracting, we do everything we can to make the process as stress-free as possible. We’ll work with you each step of the way to make sure you get the custom home of your dreams.
- Find your lot. The first step to making your dream custom home a reality is finding the right lot to build on. Prescott has several custom home communities to choose from. Each one offers a different lifestyle, and all of them have gorgeous views of Arizona’s natural landscapes.
- Design your home. For homeowners, designing their dream home is the most fun and stressful part of the custom home-building process. You have to choose your floor plan, colors, flooring, fixtures, landscaping, and more. At RES Contracting, we work with clients to advise them on the best design choices to fit their tastes and budgets.
- Collaborate with our team. We keep our clients as involved in the building process as they want. We’ll regularly let you know about any developments so that you can stay up to date on the status of your project.
- Let us build your dream home. Watch your dream home form right before your eyes. Once the final touches are in place, you’ll be ready to take the keys and move in. It’s a moment we have been honored to share with our clients for over three decades.
Build Your Dream Home In Prescott
R.E.S. Contracting has been helping people build exceptional custom homes in Prescott, Arizona, since 1987. With over 30 years of experience, we’ve learned so much, and we hope to stick around another 30 years to help more people build the homes of their dreams. If you’re looking to build your dream home in Prescott, Arizona, call us today at 928-776-0301 to schedule a meeting and review your project with a member of our team.